Pages

Tuesday, July 2, 2013

New Catty Invite

Yeh, its finally arrived. New catalogue time. I know alot of you are like myself and study the catalogue so much that by the time a year has gone by, you are more than ready for a new one. I know I was. The new catalogue is beautiful. Lovely photography, lots of new ideas and most importantly, full of lots of new products.

If you would like a copy, why not come to my open house on Wednesday the 10th of July. I am planning a very special day with projects to make (of course), specials, some displays of new products and things I have made using them, food and everyone gets a copy of the catalogue to take home. Cost is $20 and is all inclusive. No need to bring a thing. I will have all the tools and materials here to make the projects. To start around 10am.

If you would like to come, please email me so I can prepare a kit for you as well as a special small gift.
I will have ribbon and paper shares to purchase too.
If you would like any more information or to book a place don't hesitate to contact me.

No comments: