Pages

Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Just Believing

I still remember the first time I saw the stamp set Just Believe in the catalogue. It was love at first sight! There is something about those beautiful elegant images that just grab me.
Here I have made a simple card by colouring the stamp with markers and then spritzing with water before stamping. It gives a hand watercoloured look.
I needed a quick little card the other day and this is what I whipped up. It uses another image from the Just Believe set and I have put that on Summer Starfruit cardstock with alittle paper piercing to jazz it up a bit. A handmade envelope in matching paper completes it. Easy peasy.
There are only a few days left to order from the retirement list. If you would like to check it out, go to my Stampin Up website.

No comments: