Pages

Thursday, March 7, 2013

Easter ideas



I love making things for easter. I love the fact that a small inexpensive egg can look so incredible with just a little bit of added cardboard. These chicks were fast and easy to make and the egg can be removed without breaking open the package. The wings actually keep the front closed, without any adhesive! The eyes are gemstones coloured with a Sharpie.

The new Simply Threads kits are so easy to make up. I love doing the cross stitch in front on the telly while watching The Block (I'm addicted). With the holes already punched for you, it really is easy so you don't have to think too hard. I love that. Sorry about the blurry photo, I have already given the card away, so could not take another one. I must have had the shakes that day!

No comments: