Pages

Thursday, December 6, 2012

Tags and gift box class

I bet you thought I forgot about you.....no, just incredibly busy. But I'm back with the newest class for this week. Not much notice, I know, but I'm sure you are used to that by now.
This weeks class is all about tags and gift boxes. I haven not included any cards as I know you have already sent those out...right? And the first project is this ever so cute mini pudding box, which was inspired from one I saw at regionals. Its actually a Ferreo Rocher chocolate.



Then I thought we could do a tag of sorts which includes a handy pocket for a candy cane or gift voucher.

A box perfect for a medium sized gift...who doesn't like good old santa. This was inspired by one made by Lisa Young.

One for the kids, a cute punched elf.

One for the more traditionally minded.

A modern tag made with window sheet.

And lastly something a bit different, a tag made with the beautiful lattice die. This includes space on the bag for you to write.

This class is on Saturday 8th and Wednesday the 12th at 10am and is $20 all inclusive. Please email me if you are interested in coming along or if you have any questions.

No comments: