Pages

Monday, October 22, 2012

Scrappin and cards class

This class may be a little different from my norm. It includes a scrapbook page, cards and a tag. Yes, I finally did a scrapbook page, with a lot of help from Stampin Up of course. So please bring along a photo or two for this class and you can go home with a completed page. Minus journalling, as that sometimes takes a bit of thought.

Most of the bits and pieces for this class come directly from the simply scrappin kit, available in the mini, so it won't take long to complete this, but I am really pleased with the result. Those snowflakes are soooo nice.

And then you can either continue to make another scrapbook page (like the one in the kit) or you can make the three cards and tag. The choice is completely yours.

The Snowflake Season Simply Scrappin' Book is in the current mini catalogue and is available for $16.95, or come along to the class and it will be included in the class fee of $20. A complete bargain. I will need to know numbers for these classes by Thursday the 25th though to enable time to order kits. So if you would like to attend on either Saturday the 27th or Wednesday the 31st, please email me to reserve a spot and a kit for you. If you can not make the class but would still like a kit to complete at home, I am happy to do that too. Just email me at lovemumandme@bigpond.com

No comments: