Pages

Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Male Cards


This was the male class we did last week. Some simple cards, because let's face it, we don't want to spend too long on cards for the other gender, but nice all the same.
The card above was one of my favourites because it is quite functional. The blue part is actually a pocket you slip the card into, and could also include a gift voucher, lottery tickets or even a chocolate.

I have seen several versions of this card floating around on the web, and included a bit from all of them to make my own. Lots of punching, make this a fairly simple card, that would be great for any golfer.

This was probably the quickest card of the day. Some simple masking and stamping made this very quick. We did have to use the stamp-a-ma-jig with it though.

And lastly, my fathers day card for Dad. He is a bit of a car fanatic, so this will be perfect for him. It included some embossing with kitchen foil.

Now this class was last week, but if you would like to get a group together of five or more, I am always happy to run it again at my house or yours....and that goes for any class that uses current material. Anything too old, I will be unable to get my hands on the materials.

Cheers to you all, I hope you are having a great week.

No comments: