Pages

Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Catch Up

Firstly I would just like to apologise for my absence lately.
The house renovations are coming along nicely, but with so much going on, I don't have a lot of time for crafting. That coupled with the day I went for my morning walk, and came home to find my whole crafting space a disaster zone. You see, my husband decided to paint my space and very quickly dumped all my stuff in the middle of the lounge room. Wow, was I surprised when I came home to find all my precious supplies treated so badly. And boy did it take along time to sort them out and find a home for them all. I am still getting there!
But, saying all that, the inside of the house is nearly finished. Nearly, So hopefully I can get back to normal posting soon.

Here is a card we made at my last class. Its uses the faux tile technique. Very easy to do with the simply scored tool. Just score some lines in two directions to get squares and then stamp an image on top. Then gently press a versamark pad over the image and emboss with clear embossing powder to make it lovely and shiny. We used the scented embossing powder in the class so not only do they have a beautiful and glossy finish but smell great too.

No comments: