Pages

Thursday, February 16, 2012

Too lazy to put away a scrap


Just stopping by to show you a really simple quick card. You see, the other night I spent hours making a lovely 50th card and then looked at this beautiful scrap of moccha morning speciality paper laying on the desk... then rather than expend energy putting it away (I'm so lazy, its dreadful!)I thought it would make a great simple card. The paper is so nice on its own, with the beautiful velvety feel that I did not want to do much to take away from it. Just added a stamped greeting and some satin ribbon and voila.
I have also been working on next weeks class. Lots of lovely boxes for easter. I think you might love them. I'm hooked and having so much fun making them.

1 comment:

Teneale Williams said...

Oh I love this card,it is so elegant.