Pages

Sunday, February 19, 2012

Easter boxes class

With Easter not too far away, I decided to base this class on making some cute little boxes to hold a few eggs. All of them are easy to make, so I know you will want to go home and make a whole family.
First up is this cute bunny and birdhouse. The birdhouse uses the milk carton die, which makes this so quick to construct and the bunny uses the two tags die..I can't decide which one to give to who...maybe a birdhouse for each of the teachers and the bunny for my niece.

Next are these easy to make carrots. After lots of trial and error I have worked out a way to construct these so you can get the eggs out without wrecking the box...I hate to see hand crafted items destroyed.

And lastly these chick boxes which my kids just love. I'll have to give them one each for Easter or I'll be in trouble. These were an idea I cased from Tammy Beaver.
If you would like to attend the class on Saturday the 25th or Wednesday the 29th February at 10am please email me so I can prepare a kit for you. The class shouldn't take too long so you will still have the afternoon for chores. Cost is $20 and includes all materials and tools.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Love all your Easter boxes!! Really love that bunny in the top picture, too stinkin' cute!! I will be featuring the bunny and birdhouse on My Crafty Picks #55 with a link back to your blog on 3-4-12. Make sure to stop by to check out all the picks and to pick up your blog badge to display on your blog for being featured!!

If you wish to decline please email me by responding to this comment to let me know.

Thanks and take care
Tiffany Bauer
http://www.mycraftyworld.blogspot.com