Pages

Friday, September 30, 2011

Christmas class - Wednesday 5th and Saturday 8th October

It's October already and christmas is looming closer than ever, so it's definitely time to start planning the big day. I have a few ideas in this class to make yours extra special.
My kids just love this little candy cane mouse. He is easy to make and best of all very cost effective.

This card features a new stamp set (Stitched stockings) and co ordinating punch (Stocking tag punch) available this month. I have had mine for a week and its already had a huge work out. Its a great size and very easy to work.

I am planning to make these tree boxes for the table on christmas day. I can image one on every plate.....you can make either the traditional green/red/gold tree or the more modern pink/green/silver one in the class. The choice is yours. They fit a packet of M&M's in them perfectly.

Every year I like to make some gift vouchers, and this years one is super easy with the new bookmark die. And the lovely doily on the front comes from the pennant die.


And lastly a singing reindeer card for a bit of fun. This card was inspired from one made by Jackie Topa. Lots of punches make this easy, its only the sponging that will take any time.
This class will be on Wednesday the 5th at 10am and Saturday the 8th at 10.30am. Class cost is $25 and includes all materials and tools.
If you would like to attend please email me so I can prepare a kit for you.
All welcome.

No comments: