Pages

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

New Catalogue launch on Saturday 3rd



Yeh, it's almost time for Stampin' Up's Brand new catalogue to reveal itself. And I must say I think they just get better every year.
If you would like to get your hands on one, I am giving them out this Saturday at the class. You will also get to make a variety of very simple projects, some cards, a gift holder or two using lots and lots of new product. Now the projects won't be the samples shown above, you will have to come to see those. I am not going to show you this time. Mean aren't I?
But if you do come, you will get a small gift, a special offer, some projects to make, a new catalogue of course (valued at $12.95), snacks and lots of inspiration. If you can not make it, and would still like a catalogue you are most welcome to purchase one, and I can post it out to you. I'll even throw in free postage.
Cost: $20
Time: Around 10.30am for approx 2-3 hours
Bring: Nothing

All welcome, but please rsvp so I can prepare kit for you.

No comments: