Pages

Monday, August 15, 2011

Male Card Class - Sat 20th August

My latest class is all about the other sex - the male. Now I know loads of ladies who dread making the male card. But I'm sure you will find you will enjoy it just as much once you start exploring the lovely textures and colours you can incorporate into male cards.


The first card incorporates these oh so cute little shirts. They are so easy to make and if you are anything like me you will want to make a dozen of these to have on hand. They really are very easy.


Then we will move onto something that will take a little longer. This card is a little different from the usual. You can make one for 'dad' like me or 'Son' if you prefer or even a three letter name would work. I think this card would also work really well on a scrapbook page. Just add a black and white photo on a 12 x 12 and voila you are done. The sentiment can also be changed if you desire or even leave it off all together.



This card is filled with interesting texture, that is easy to achieve, and the background uses a retiring stamp set, Sense of Time.

I was really happy with how this card turned out. It is simple and elegant, but has interest in the sparkly stamped sentiment, that is packed with detail- Engraved Greetings. I love this stamp. This would make a great card for any man.

And then I thought we better make a quick card with some embossing, using some lovely blue shades.

And finally one for the teenagers with some layered stamping.
This class is offered on Saturday 20th only at 10.30am. Cost is $25 and includes all materials and tools. Please email me if you would like to attend so I can prepare a kit for you.
All most welcome.

No comments: