Pages

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Xmas in July class


I am once again determined to be organised for christmas early this year. And the only way that will happen, is if I start on my cards now..., hence this class. Plus, its always fun to make chrissy cards and gifts. In this class I have kept things pretty simple, so you will be able to whip through them all at a great speed......
The first card uses traditional colours and a bit of lace, with a marker stamped image and a hint of chalk.

Then I just had to include these oh soooo easy bags. They are a perfect size for so many things. They use a single sheet of paper with no cutting and minimal adhesive. I have already made half a dozen, they are so addictive. I will have lots of paper choices out for you, so you can make your bag in a colour of your choice. They really a good size so they will fit a reasonable size gift in them


This is the card my kids love. Cute little stocking hanging in a row.

This card uses not so traditional colours, but is pretty with loads of glitter and glam.

And lastly a more country style card, with selective embossing.
I am offering this class on Saturday 23rd at 10.30am and Wednesday 27th at 10am. Class cost is $25 and includes all materials and tools. If you would like to attend please email me so I can prepare a kit for you.

No comments: