Pages

Monday, May 9, 2011

Mixed card class - Sat 14th and Wed 18th May

Lots of occasions call for varied cards and I know I never have enough on hand ready. So for this class I thought we could make a few to fill out your supply. You just never know when you will need them.

The first card is one that would be suitable for a male or female. I must confess I was not going to initially buy this stamp set, but then saw some beautiful samples and gave in. But I am ever so glad I did. It's such a great set to use.


I love the look crystal effects give on a leaf. Just like tiny dew drops.



Sadly, I am needing quite a few get well cards lately, so thought it would be great to include this in the set.....and it includes another great way to use the tulip embossing folder.



Every little (and many big) girls love butterflies, so a pretty pink card was needed to fill a gap in my box.


It includes a pop up surprise butterfly inspired by one I saw Marelle Taylor do recently.



Sometimes you won't need a baby card for years, but then, oops you need a dozen. This card could be used for a shower or the birth of a boy or girl. Very versatile.


And lastly, an anniversary, or you could change this to a wedding card if you desire, to round out the selection.

This class will take place on Saturday the 14th at 10.30am and Wednesday the 18th at 10am.
Class cost is $25 and includes all materials and tools. If you would like to attend please rsvp so I can prepare the kit for you.
All welcome.

1 comment:

Christie Kunkel said...

Stunning Michelle! I wish i was free to come along