Pages

Thursday, January 27, 2011

Summer mini class - Sat 29th Jan, Wed 2nd Feb and Sat 5th Feb.

Wow, haven't the holidays just flown by. Can't believe as I am writing this, that it is the last official day of the summer holidays. Very sad!!!
But its back to work, and I have my first class prepared for you. I must admit I spent much longer than usual preparing these samples, so I hope you like them. Its also the start of Sale-a-bration. A very exciting time, where for every $100 you spend you get to pick an exclusive stamp for absolutely free. And, if you place an order any time between now and sat 5th, I'll also give away one free hostess set as well. Bring a card for the competition and the best will also win a another hostess set of choice. Because I have three classes running for this judging will take place on the 5th, but anyone attending any of the classes is welcome to enter. Just bring your card to the class, it must be your original work and use mainly stampin up products.
























The first card uses a few new things from the mini. The flowers, the tag, the beautiful thin lace, that is on so nice to use and a flower die cut. The envelope houses a small chocolate.































This card was somewhat cased from a sample in the American mini which I could not help looking at on the internet.
It uses the lovely lace again, the saftey pins and a new stamp set from the mini.
















New stamps and die are used to create this little card. And although these paper roses have been around for ages, I thought I would include one in this card, just in case you haven't tried to make one of these yet.
























I fell in love instantly with both these stamps sets from the mini. I just love, love, love this beautiful script in the greeting. The bird cage is stamped on acetate.

























And last but not least, I thought we would have to make at least one valentine style card. Don't have a valentine? Why not use this in a scrap book or give it to a child. You can never tell them enough how much you care.

Dates: Sat 29th at 10.30am, (This class is now full) Wed 2nd Feb at 10am and Sat 5th at 10.30am
Cost: $25
RSVP: ASAP lovemumandme@bigpond.com to reserve a spot.
No need to bring anything, all provided and morning tea too.
All welcome

No comments: