Pages

Sunday, September 12, 2010

New Catalogue Launch

















I have just had a fabulous weekend playing with all my new toys and managed to make tons of new card samples for my new catalogue launches on Wednesday 15th and Saturday 18th.
I have prepared some simple projects for everyone to make, including a faux pressed metal card and a felt flower that you can use as you choose, on either a card, bag, shoes, hair clip, scrapbook page etc etc. I am also hoping to prepare another simple card tonight so you won't get to look at that till the day. Surprises are always nice!
The cost for the day is $15 and includes a beautiful new catalogue, a gift voucher for use on the day, all make and takes, morning tea and a morning chatting with the most lovely ladies you could ever meet. I would love you to come, and get your hands on this beautiful book - you won't be disappointed.
Please email me to reserve your spot so I can prepare enough kits for everyone on the day.

No comments: