Pages

Monday, September 6, 2010

4 You


















I have to admit I am just loving using this new embossing folder - vintage wallpaper. It's a great pattern that can be used in oh so many applications. Trust me you are going to get sick of seeing it!
I have also used a new flower punch and some cool papers.
Doesn't the 4 you from the Tiny Tags set fit perfectly on the build a brads!! I was a little excited by
this find (LOL).
This was a card we made at my recent team get together for Stampin Up demonstrators. If you are interested in joining us please email me for some more information. This month is a perfect time to join. Not only do you get the fantastic starter kit, which is slightly cheaper than last catalogue, but you also get bonus In colour inkpads, markers and cardstock.

No comments: