Pages

Sunday, April 4, 2010

Class for Wednesday 7th and Saturday 10th @ 10.30am


I am having so much fun playing with my new products from the mini. I based this class on many of them, and it's a rather mixed bunch, I hope you like.
The first card pictured above, has a heritage feel and uses a new punch, ink colour and die.


And then I just had to use this beautiful new stamp set - it was just calling my name!


With a very different feel, this card is soooo glittery in real life.


And then I just had to use this new embossing folder again....I just love it.
If you would like to come along to this class please email me to reserve your spot.
Dates: Wednesday 7th or Saturday 10th.
Times: 10.30am (for both as its school hols)
Cost: $20
Happy Easter everyone, I hope you all had a wonderful chocolately day.



No comments: