Pages

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

A quick cards class on Sat 6th and Wed 10th March


This weeks class is all about quick cards you can whip up very quickly. It's a bit of mixed bunch, using a few of my favourite stamps and punches.
The first card pictured above uses the fabulous butterfly punch. I am so going to miss this punch in April as it's not in the next mini.


This is another very quick card, but uses the technique of creating faux silk.... so easy and cheap to make, but provides a lovely and interesting texture.




This cute little owl was actually in our monthly Stampin' Up newsletter. I just had to share him with you. He is made totally out of punched shapes.
I am really loving black and white at the moment.

And lastly, I have been racking my brains for gifts I can give to the female adults in my family for easter, without giving them chocolate and without spending too much money, so came up with this idea of using the sweet treat cups filled with bath salts. (My mum uses the salts for soaking her feet.) They are really easy as you can image, but I think they will be well received.
So if you would like to come along and make these 4 cards and a flower, please email me to reserve your spot.
Dates: Sat 6th March @ 10.30am, Wed 10th March @ 10am
Cost: $25
Bring: All tools and materials supplied.
All welcome.

No comments: