Pages

Saturday, December 12, 2009

A girly birthday card


It's my sister's birthday today, so I had to quickly whip her up a card this morning, ready to take over this afternoon. There's nothing like a bit of pressure to stimulate the creatice juices!
Anyway, she is very girly, so I used pretty in pink and lots of flowers and glitter to create this, and my latest toy, Circle Scissors.


The rub on is from the Chit Chat pack available in the summer mini. Have I told you I love these!


The chipboard Lots of letters I have covered in white ink, then dipped in heat and stick powder then dazzling diamonds. This glitter is the finest most sparkly glitter I have used, and believe you me I have used tons. It works so well with heat and stick powder, where the coarser glitters really don't give the same effect at all and tend to give a bit of a patchy effect. It's definitely one item thats well worth the money, and one pot does last for ages (that's if you don't spill it). All materials except the pink gemstones are from Stampin' Up!

Papers: Tea Party
Cardstock: Pretty in Pink, whisper white
Chipboard: Lots of letter
Rubons: Chit Chat
Flowers and Pearls: Pretties Kit
Other: Heat and stick powder, dazzling diamonds, gemstones, white grosgrain
Tools: Circle Scissors, heat gun, mat pack

No comments: