Pages

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Combining the old and the new


With December fast approaching, the current spring mini finishes in less than a week, and a new summer mini will be available. I thought for these cards I would use a few favourite products from each of them. The first card uses Parisian Breeze specialty paper, and if you are thinking its a bit expensive, its because it is not like other paper at all. It's so much thicker than usual cardstock which means its perfect for making the actual card base from or its great for boxes and 3D items. I also used one of my favourite stamp sets Gallery (Boy I'm going to miss this set) and a beautiful Corduroy Button. The matching satin ribbon is currently on the christmas extravaganza list, so its a great time to stock up on this. And the two items from the new mini - the crochet flower and the greeting rub on. I have a feeling you may see a lot of these!



I just had to use the beautiful oval scallop punch and matching stamps set for this one. These have both had an extensive work out from me - just love them.
If you would like to order any items from the mini you only have until Monday the 30th of November.
Thanks for stopping by.

No comments: