Pages

Thursday, October 8, 2009

A Stamping get together

Yesterday our team of Stampin' Up demonstrators got together to make a few Christmas cards. Its always a great day, but I must admit I really enjoyed the day. I always bring my kids along and they play with the other kids, and they had such a great day, it makes me feel that much better about spending a day doing something I love without feeling guilty that I am neglecting them. Anyway, I'll get on to the cards...



The first card was designed by Belinda. I love the colour combo she used, Pink pirouette, riding red, kraft and white. It uses the stamp set Christmas Classics. I have looked longingly at this set for ages, so it was lovely to get my hands on it. Belinda does some beautiful work, and if you are coming along to our 'Girls Night In' on the 24th be sure to check it out. Especially her Noah's Arc card - trully a work of art!



This card was designed by Rachel and again uses a stamp set I love, Holiday Lineup. I also love the colour combo she used, not traditional xmas colours at all, but I thnk they look great. I also got to use the riding hood red striped ribbon from the mini...gorgeous. I can't wait to see Rachels work at the night in, she does lots of watercolouring and has a lovely eye for design.




This is Jo's card. It uses a non xmas set, Cirle Circus to create a great card. You have to love it when a stamp set does double duty. I love purples, - so pretty.




This card was designed by Michelle (not me, another one). She used Holly Jolly Christmas, for a traditonal themed card. That stocking is so cute.

This card was designed by the talented Maureen. She used ridng hood red, vanilla and gold. These are just the most beautiful rich colours together. Her card was definitely the hardest with the most steps, but well worth it. The stamp set we used here was Snow Swirled.


And last but not least was a card designed by Sharon using Snow Swirled once again. A simple but very elegant card you could make lots of easily in an afternoon.
There were a few more cards made on the day, but I'll save those for another post, as you are probably asleep by now.
Thanks for stopping by.

No comments: