Pages

Sunday, August 16, 2009

Male card class on Sat 22nd and Wed 26th August


The classes this week are all about cards for the other sex. Personally I really enjoy creating male cards, they make me think more about the design aspect and not just using the old flower stand by to make it pretty.
Now, in this class you will be making four cards, you are welcome to choose which cards you would like to make from the options given.
You could make the card above which uses a faux leather technique for its background. This card is general enough to use as Father's Day card for a husband or son, not just a Dad. It's a little bit messy to make, but lots of fun!


I have included these cards due to many requests. They are simple relying on the strong graphic of the stamp which we will clear emboss for texture.



I had to include a little watercolouring, and these are easy and quick to re create, suitable for a male of almost any age.



And then we have another faux leather technique and lots of faux stitching...





And lastly another simple stamped project with lots of stamp layering.
The class cost is $20 and includes all materials and tools. All welcome, but you must email me to reserve your spot. Remember you will be making four cards from the options above so have a think about which cards you would like to make before the class. (Sorry Margaret, I know thats stressful.)



2 comments:

Rachel said...

Michelle, Everyone of your cards is Fantastic, The inspired by nature card I saw at training, beautiful.
Rach:)

Karen said...

Oh wow Michelle - your cards are all just fantastic!! Gosh, I so wish I could come along and make them! lol

Karen
x