Pages

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Mum's card and gift.


I hope you all had a lovely mother's day. I spent the day with the family here at my house where we all enjoyed lunch together. I cleaned up on the soap department - I think maybe the kids are trying to tell me something!
Anyway, here is the card I made for my mother. I started making this at 11pm the night before so keeping it simple was of paramount importance as you can guess. Inside the card it read,
' do it the way your mother told you'.
I did this on the computer for the sake of speed. The chipboard shapes were a gift from mum at christmas. The paper I used was 'Bella Bleu', and the stamp is from the friends 24-7 set on page 81 of the catalogue.


I created matching wrapping paper with brown paper and some quick stamping. If I had more time I would have decorated the white bit of paper too (or used some bella bleu paper), but at 1am my head was not quite thinking straight.

No comments: