Pages

Sunday, May 3, 2009

A baby boy card and convention highlights


I was recently asked for a religious baby card and instantly thought of the 'Special Blessing' and 'God's Blessings' stamp sets. I did not have a great deal of time to make this card, hence the very simple layout. The silver embossing and the beaded name give the card a little detail and help to make it a little interesting (well I hope!).
The annual Stampin' Up comvention was held last weekend and unfortunately I was not able to attend due to prior committments. But if you would like to read all about it, Claire has a really good description of some of the events. Click here to go to her blog. Next year it will be in Sydney so there is no way I will be missing out!!! If you would like to attend, just join Stampin' Up with me before then. This month its really easy with a special scrappers starter kit priced at only $150. For more details just contact me, and I will be happy to chat with you about it.

No comments: