Pages

Friday, January 30, 2009

Next class is Wednesday 4th Feb at 10.30am


This book was made by the talented Sook San at my class on the 24th. She used Bravo Burgundy and Old Olive and I'm sure you would agree she did a stunning job.







This one was made by Sue Brown using lavendar lace and certainly celery and again I think it looks fantastic.

If you would like to make one of these birthday books on Wednesday the 4th February at my place in Baulkham Hills please email me, along with your personal colour choices to reserve your spot. Class cost is $20 and includes all materials and tools.
If you can not make the class and would still like a kit I have some here for $20 (which includes the postage for anywhere in Australia). You will need a stamp set, inks, mat pack and eyelet setting tool to complete the book.

1 comment:

Tandra said...

This is fantastic! I wish I could come to your class, but alas..I live in California! LOL