Pages

Saturday, January 3, 2009

It's Sale-A-Bration time!

I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas and New Year. I just love this time of year. No schedules to follow, sleep in every day, stay up late every night. Love it!

I have just started to create some more samples for you, so stay tuned in the following days to see some cards using the new stamps in the summer mini.

However in the mean time, let me tell you a little about Sale-A-Bration.
This starts on the first of January and runs through till the end of February.
If you spend $100 during this time then you get to choose one of 4 lovely limited edition stamp sets FREE!

Sale-a-bration is also a great time to sign up to be demonstrator. You get an extra stamp set of your choice from the Idea book and catalogue up to the value of $79.95 free. So for only $324 you get $650 worth of Stampin' Up! products. Contact me if you are interested.

There's also great hostess benefits if you would like to host a workshop in your home. A workshop is a great introduction to Stampin' Up products. Everyone gets to use the products in a make and take and if the workshop sales reach $600 you get an extra stamp set from the Sale-A-Bration catalogue on top of the generous benefits already available. And at this time of year, that's really easy to achieve, and I guarantee it will be a fun get together with friends.

If you don't have a Sale-A-Bration brochure yet, contact me so I get one to you.

Cheers
Michelle

No comments: