Pages

Thursday, December 4, 2008

Xmas card class - Wednesday 10th at 10am

This will be the final class for 2008.
What will be making. Xmas cards, of course!

The first card pictured below, involves making your own chipboard shapes and using the fantastic crystal effects. The background paper is all stamped, and was inspired by some scrapbooking paper I saw in a magazine.

The second card, has a bit a a vintage feel with lace and buttons, but is simple and fast to create. It uses the new stamps from the summer mini catalogue.


The next card is super quick (probably the fastest card you will ever make with me) and was inspired by Angela Sargent. It uses ribbon and paper from the spring mini which is no longer available, but its so beautiful how could I not, and I know alot of you have this paper already. The stamp is one from the hostess sets.

The fourth card, is again simple but uses some punches in different ways.


And finally a card using embossing, glitter and sponging. This card looks much better in real life, the colours are much more appealing. It also uses the new scalloped punch which I just loooove!


If you would like to attend this class on the 10th please email me to reserve your spot. I would love to see you all.



No comments: