Pages

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

A Xmas Card





This year I seem to be using lots of non Christmassy papers to make my christmas cards, not sure why because I have sooooo many beautiful christmas papers I could be using....but who knows why I do so many things. Anyway, the above card is made using 'Spring Silhouttes' Stampin' Up paper, the 'Season of Joy' stamp set, soft sky and real red card, and creamy caramel, soft sky, chocolate chip ink pads, some ribbon, a pearl from the pretties kit, the large SU star punch and a paper flower. Notice that the design for this card is taken from the brown and olive card I made for Sue in an earlier post. If you make a card and you like it, why not try it in different colour combos for a completely different feel. It saves lots of thinking time!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is a simply beautiful card, Michelle. I love it!