Pages

Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Class Saturday 11th October


Well I've finally prepared the class samples for Saturday and its going to be a bit of a mix. The first card is the 'thinking of you' card above, which incorporates some two step stamping. You will of course have a range of greeting to choose from. This could be a get well, birthday, or good luck card if you choose.


The second card is suitable for weddings or special occasions. I have a range of greetings for you to choose from so you don't have to use the one pictured. In this class we are using lots of items from the pretties kit - I've even decided to part with some precious hat pins, which I just love!!! This card is pretty easy to make, but the beautiful elements used make it very special (well I think so anyway). You'll see a detail shot of the card below.



And for the final two cards I thought I would cheat and let you make two cards from the simply sent kits. This arrived yesterday, in its cute little box, and I could not wait to make them. They are super easy, as everything in the kit comes pre cut with extensive instructions. (Yah no cutting for me!)The stamps are die cut and it even includes the glue dots to use. I thought we might just sponge the edges though ....... If you would like to order one of these kits the 20% off special is only available till Saturday.
If you would like to attend the class and make the four cards above please email me to reserve your spot.
Thanks for looking.
Michelle

No comments: