Pages

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Envelope book class Wed - 25th June


This is the sample for the Envelope book on Wednesday 25th June at my house in Baulkham Hills at 10am. Class cost is $20 and covers all materials except the photos of course! In this class we will cover techniques such as rock and rollin' with stamps, dry embossing and using envelopes in a non traditional way to quickly construct a book. This is one you can easily recreate at home, great for gifts or displaying your precious memories. You can bring your photos on the day, or put them in later its up to you. Please bring your trimmer with scoring blade if you have one.


This is a pic with it opened up.


This pic shows the pockets where you can include further photos.
I used 5 photos in total (2 of which I cut down). You could possibly include a few more, or less if you want to journal on one of the cards.
Please email me if you are interested in attending. I would love to see you here.

1 comment:

Claire said...

WOW! How gorgeous are your creations! So glad you left the comment on my blog so I could discover yours! You are very talented. Thanks for your very insightful comment on mine,

Claire